Drive-in/Drive-Thru Pallet Rack is ideal for stocking large quantities of relatively few product types. It can reduce overall square footage requirements by 35 percent or more compared to a standard Selective Rack configuration.
- LIFO/FIFO (last in, first out/first in, first out) configurations
- Reduces space, cuts cost, and holds more loads with its deep lane storage
- High volume, low SKU
- Eliminates the need for multiple aisles
- Provides control over entry and exit
- Favors density as opposed to the selectivity of Selective Pallet Rack
- Designed specifically to suit your pallets and forklifts
With roll-formed Drive-In/Drive-Thru racks, products are stored several pallets deep and the lift equipment enters the structure to store or retrieve items.
A Drive-In pallet rack system uses the same entry and exit point for each storage bay, providing last in, first out (LIFO) access. A Drive-Thru pallet rack system is loaded on one side and unloaded from the other for first in, first out flow (FIFO).
A wide variety of heights and depths are available to meet any storage requirement.